Assistant of the Department of Oncology at Bogomolets National Medical University. Works at the breast tumors and its reconstructive surgery department of the National Cancer Institute.
- ESMO Preceptorship on Hereditary Cancer Genetics, April 26-27, 2019, Lugano, Switzerland.
- Training seminar “Mammology from A to Z”, March 23, 2019 (from Assoc. Prof. M. Travina, PhD, Russia).
- ESMO Preceptorship on Breast Cancer, 9-10 November 2018, Lisbon, Portugal.
- MASC: Breast Surgery Workshop, 1-3 June 2018, Kyiv (from Dr. Horia Siclovan, Romania).
- Short Visiting Residency, Breast Surgery Dep., N.N. Alexandrov National Cancer Center of Belarus, 14-18 May 2018, Minsk, Belarus.
- School on Reconstructive Surgery in Breast Cancer Patients, 29-30 September 2017, Kyiv (from Istituto dei Tumori di Roma Regina Elena, Italy).
- School of Cancer Immunotherapy, 30 September – 2 October 2016, Kyiv (from University Heidelberg, Germany).
- Seminar of surgical gastroenterology, 11 December 2015, Kyiv (from Karolinska Institutet, Sweden).
LONG-TERM SPEICAL EDUCATIONAL COURSES
- 3rd Summer practical training in Breast Cancer Surgery at the Breast Unit of Lower Silesian Oncology Center (DCO), Oncology Department, Wroclaw Medical University, 1 July – 7 August 2019, Wroclaw, Poland.
- 2nd Summer practical training in Breast Cancer Surgery at the Breast Unit of Lower Silesian Oncology Center (DCO), Oncology Department, Wroclaw Medical University, 2-27 July 2018, Wroclaw, Poland.
- 1st Summer practical training in Breast Cancer Surgery at the Breast Unit of Lower Silesian Oncology Center (DCO), Oncology Department, Wroclaw Medical University, 2-30 July 2017, Wroclaw, Poland.
- ESMO-ESO Course on Medical Oncology for Medical Students, 14-19 July 2016, Valencia, Spain.
- Medical Winter School “Principles of cancer prevention and cancer control programmes”, 13-24 July 2015, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Since 2018: USAPS (Ukrainian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons).
Since 2017: AACR, ASCO, RUSSCO, NMU Young Scientists’ Society; Honorable Member at O.A. Kysil Students’ Scientific Society.
Since 2016: ESMO, Young Scientists Council of National Cancer Institute
2015-2019: Head of Science & Education Department at INgenius.
Russian, Ukrainian (native), English (excellent), Polish, Spanish, French (sufficient).
Honorable Diploma for special achievements in studying Polish (from Taras Shevchenko National University in Kyiv).
SCIENTIFIC AND CLINICAL INTERESTS
- Screening and diagnostics of breast cancer.
- Hereditary breast cancer patients’ management and hereditary cancer gene mutations carriers’ management.
- Breast cancer during pregnancy. Fertility issues in breast cancer patients.
- Synchronous and metachronous breast cancer management.
- Breast cancer surgery, oncoplastic surgery, breast reconstructive surgery, microsurgery and mini-invasive approaches (lipofilling).
- Breast cancer systemic treatment by molecular subtypes.
- Medical, surgical and radiation oncology general approaches and multidisciplinary work (with special interest in breast cancer).
- 1st prize and gold medal at “32d Beijing Youth Science Creation Competition 2012” (21-25 March 2012, Beijing, China).
- Diploma for the best scientific work at International Scientific and Practical Conference devoted to the World Health Day (April 2013, Kyiv).
- Diploma for the best scientific work at the VI (68) International students’ and young scientists’ congress “Actual problems of modern medicine” (October 2014, Kyiv).
- 1st place at 84th Scientific and Practical Conference of students and young scientists with international participation “Innovations in medicine” (March 2015, Ivano-Frankivsk).
- 1st distinction at International Medical Students’ Conference (April 2015, Krakow, Poland).
- Winner of V. Pinchuk Scholarship Program (June, 2015).
- Laureate of National Academy of Medical Science Prize (December, 2015).
- Diploma for the best scientific work at VII International Students’ and Young Scientists’ Seminar dedicated to The World Cancer Day (February 2016, Kyiv).
- Honorable mention in the Hematology & Oncology Session at the 24th International Medical Students’ Conference (April, 2016, Krakow, Poland).
- 2nd place in the Clinical Medicine Session at the 8th International Student Medical Congress in Kosice, Slovakia (June, 2016).
- 3rd prize at the VIII International Students’ and Young Scientists’ Seminar dedicated to The World Cancer Day, (February, 2017, Kyiv).
- 3rd prize in at the Semmelweis International Students’ Conference 2017 (February, 2017, Budapest, Hungary).
- 1st place at Semmelweis International Students ‘Conference 2019 (February, 2019, Budapest, Hungary).
- Active participant (Poster Presentation) at ESMO Congress 2017 in Madrid.
Clinical base: National Cancer Institute.